1. Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
2. Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
3. No animal shall wear clothes.
4. No animal shall sleep in a bed.
5. No animal shall drink alcohol.
6. No animal shall kill any other animal.
7. All animals are equal... "
2. Describe the origin and spread of Animalism.
5. Describe the Battle of Windmill. What significant part does it play
in the plot? What does it symbolize?
8. Explain the death of Boxer.
9. Explain the roles of the dogs and Squealer in the book.
10. What is the fifth commandment? How is it altered?
13. How is Animal Farm a protest against totalitarianism?
14. How is Animal Farm a Political Satire?